1. Do you wear jeans?
(Answer) Yes, I do.
(Give a reason for your answer) I usually wear jeans made with stretch fabric, because I am always chasing comfort and ease of movement. I can’t stand feeling trapped in my clothes. Always be comfortable so your light can shine.
2. How often do you wear jeans?
(Answer) On a daily basis, I guess.
(Give a reason for your answer) I wear jeans with commitment and obsession. I really give them a workout. I tend to choose a pair that I like, then wear them every single day, until they feel like an extension of my body. I just can’t break the habit of choosing jeans as my main outfit of the day.
3. Do you like wearing jeans, why?
(Answer) Yes, I do love wearing jeans a lot.
(Give a reason for your answer) I wear jeans because they are convenient. They go with everything, and are perfectly versatile. I travel often, and I like to pack light, so jeans are a great staple for mixing and matching.
4. Why do you think jeans are popular?
(Answer) The reasons are varied.
(Give a reason for your answer) Jeans stand out as a preferable option for many people because they are durable, both in style and in utility. Besides, they’re neutral, while also showing allegiance to a classic, functional aesthetic.
11. fabric [n]: cloth or material for making clothes, covering furniture, etc.
Eg: The fibres are woven into fabric.
12. can’t stand + V-ing [expression]: used to say that you do not like someone or something at all, or that you think that something is extremely unpleasant
Eg: Lily can’t stand working in an office.
13. commitment [n]: a promise or firm decision to do something
Eg: Players must make a commitment to play for a full season.
14. obsession [n]: something or someone that you think about all the time
Eg: He has an obsession with cleanliness.
15. break the habit of [expression]: to stop doing a routine action or activity
Eg: I struggled to break the habit of biting my nails, but getting regular manicures helped.
16. versatile [adj]: able to change easily from one activity to another or able to be used for many different purposes: linh hoạt
Eg: He’s a very versatile young actor who’s as happy in highbrow dramas as he is in TV comedies.
17. staple [n]: a main product or part of something
Eg: Phosphate has been a staple of this area for many years.
18. preferable [adj]: better or more suitable
Eg: Surely a diplomatic solution is preferable to war.
19. durable [adj]: able to last a long time without becoming damaged
Eg: The machines have to be made of durable materials.
20. neutral [adj]: having features or characteristics that are not easily noticed
Eg: wants dark red walls, but I’d like a more neutral colour like cream.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.